Wednesday 16 October 2013

Welcome to DIA's Blog!

We've set up this handy blog to keep people posted on the latest industry news, top tips on running your business and important stats on road safety.

The DIA is the largest driving instructors association and we hope this blog can act as a platform to help our members speak out on key issues and proposals that affects their trade. Nevertheless we also want to help keep the general public up to date with driving news that can affect those on the road and people learning to drive.

My role within the DIA is marketing so I help spread the word of what we do but I can always crab our highly qualified ADI's from our helpdesk if you need more technical help. I can however, also help those looking to develop their social marketing skills so don't be shy to ask even the most basic of questions such as, 'how do I set up a profile?' 'What does hashtag even mean?!

I hope you find this blog useful!

Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment